PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

six months old already?!

Today my sweet little man is 6 months old and I cannot believe how fast the months are flying by!! Jayden had his 6 month check-up today, we got the green light to start baby food and he's in the 91st percentile for height and weight! He also got a bunch of shots today, poor little guy. I think the shots hurt me more than they hurt him, he started crying and looking @ me like, "Mom! Help!!" :( Jay's pediatrician was surprised by how talkative he is, wonder where he gets it?! ;) I'll do a 6 month post with milestones and such once we take this month's picture in his crib [I didn't forget Auntie Kristen... I know you are chompin' at the bit for it :)]

Poor little boy is all tuckered out from his shots!

We've got a big day @ the Ball Park tomorrow... we're going on a triple date (+ Jayden) to the Mariner's game with two of Josh's high school friends and their ladies, so that should be fun! Oh, and make sure to catch Fafo on America's Got Talent tonight!! Not too sure what to expect from that crazy boy...
signatu

2 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Yeah for your healthy little guy!!! He's a stud already - have a blast at the M's game, too. When ya'll ferry over ... You bring your car right? Or do they have an easier way to the stadium?

Brittany Nolan said...

OMG, I only saw about 10 minutes of AGT last night, but I def saw Fafo. He was a nut! At first I thought he was going to be serious and surprise us all with something really good (talented) ;). He cracked me up.