This is the iPhone 3GS:

This is my phone:

My phone is ghetto fabulous
Scratch that there really isn't anything fabulous about it,
my phone is just plain ghetto.
I live in the Seattle area so obviously we have some
precipitation from time to time...
Rain + my cracked screen = trouble
Sometimes my phone will just shut off, sometimes it
will freeze for hours at a time,
other times it won't respond to my touch so I can't do
anything and then I'll try to show Josh how
ghetto my phone is and it will work perfectly.
But good news!! I'm eligible for a new phone!!
Hallelujah!
I'm so excited for this:

Taking videos with my phone! I love that I'll be able to take videos and be able to send them to Josh! It seems like whenever Jayden is doing something I would want to record, I have to find the camera and then make sure it has enough memory and by then the moment had passed :(
And I'm excited for a phone that I can actually use apps with!

My sister and I were driving in the city a few weeks ago and my phone kept shutting off while we were trying to use the maps application, which can be used a GPS, was supposed to be leading us to the location we were going to... SO frustrating!
Anyways, I'm super excited to get my new phone and just couldn't keep it to myself! Now I just need to decide if I want it in white or black, any suggestions? Or a cute new case?! Hmm... decisions, decisions!! :)
2 comments:
Girl, after looking at the phone, you needed a new one two months ago!!! HAHA!!!
hahaha, tell me about it!! I'm SO overdue to get this new phone...
Post a Comment