PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 11, 2010

Show Us Your Life: China Pattern (and my hot husband)


This friday's topic over at Kelly's Korner is Show Us Your China Pattern.


My China pattern is Monique Lhuillier for Royal Doulton, Dentelle collection.


I wasn't sure if I wanted to register for China when Josh and I were getting married but one day Josh's step-mom and I were shopping and we came upon these dishes and I LOVED them. I really loved that they had a classic look to them and I could see my family eating off of these dishes for years to come.
One thing I love about this china pattern is the tea cup... I love the classic look of this cup.
I'm still so in love with them. When I look at them I think of all the meals we will share
with family and friends on these dishes. We were so grateful to receive 5 place settings when we got married. I still haven't had the chance to use them with company but for our 1st anniversary we ate our cake top off of our china plates... (well we tried to but the cake top must not have been preserved correctly because it tasted DISGUSTING and was a crumbly mess, haha! :)



For our glassware we registered for the Monique Lhuillier for Royal Doulton, Joie collection.

We only have a few wine glasses from the collection so far, but I think that it will be fun to add to our collection through the years. I love these glasses and so do my girlfriends, except I don't think we love them for the same reasons, I love them because of their gorgeous shape and long stems and I'm pretty sure they love them because of how much they can hold [...ok let's be honest, that's another reason I love them too] :)
Everybody loves Happy Hour @ the Beahan's!

Happy Friday friends! Josh is off to the Fire Academy and after this weekend we only have 2 weekends left!! Yippee!!

An organization called Hero to Hero took this picture of Josh.
He looks so tough and serious! I'm so proud of him
and can't wait to watch him graduate!!

Have a great weekend!
signatu

3 comments:

Nicole said...

This is a fun topic :)I decided not to get china when we got married and went with a little family tradition. Every Christmas after I get married my mom gifts me with one place setting of Christmas china. Since we seriously don't bring out china for any other holiday :)Once I have enough sets to have dinner my house enters the family rotation for the big dinner. This is my china :)


http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=109511

The Undomestic Mom said...

love that china and yay for your man!!!!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your blog header...so much...
Love your pattern. Great blog...Hope you will stop by and read about our Disney Cruise and I have a GOOD giveaway that I am drawing for on Monday.

http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/