PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

Happy Friday friends!!
Here are a few of my favorite things this Friday:

I LOVE Lululemon. 
 It is probably my new favorite store (sorry Nordstrom!)  I just got a new hoodie from them and just like everything I've ever gotten from them, I love it... but it had a extra little unique twist to it that made me love it even more:

A Ponytail Hole in the Hood! 
 Lululemon always has the cutest features with their products like back zipper for cards/keys/iPod or "cuffins" (the cuff rolls over to a mitten)  w/ thumbholes for warm hands.  I'm lovin my new hoodie and the ponytail hole hood.



My Otterbox Case.
I got this case for my iPhone for Christmas and it's amazing.  It has a hard plastic shell which is covered by a super durable silicon skin and there is a clear touch screen protector.
At first it felt a little bulky but what I love about it is that it's totally Jay proof.    Jay is 1 now (I still am getting used to saying that *yikes!*) and he loves to play with my phone and when we are out and about and I need to distract him I'll let him play with it.  Recently he's picked up a new trick of throwing things to the ground to see if they bounce.  PRAISE JESUS for this case, without it I'm sure my iPhone would be in a million pieces!



Jillian's Yoga Meltdown
Jillian and I truly have a love/hate relationship... I always feel great after finishing her videos but I sometimes usually get annoyed with her talking/voice while the video is on. The other day Josh walked into the room cracking up because apparently I called Miss Jillian Michaels a "Nazi Biatch", frustrated much?!  Anyways, this DVD is great if you want a more athletic/gym-based yoga, it's not your traditional yoga... but it works.  I'm not going to lie, after a few days of this video I was feelin' it!    



The Laughing Cow Light Cheese Wedges

I found these about a year ago and really like them.  They're only 35 calories for one wedge and super yummy and they're really creamy, kind of  like a spread.  I like to put them in wraps, add them to scrambled eggs, on a tortilla, spread on toast and I've even added it to Mac & Cheese!  But this week I found out the The Laughing Cow brand added a bunch of new flavors while I wasn't looking and I'm so excited to try them all!  So far I've only tried the Queso Fresco & Chipotle and it was really good!
Creamy Swiss
Garlic & Herb
Blue Cheese
Mozzarella Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil
Queso Fresco & Chipotle



Have a great weekend!  
I'm super excited to sleep in tomorrow! 

Photobucket

6 comments:

Neely said...

I love laughing cow cheese and you know I love lululemon. I got two new tops this week...I need to stop!

Anonymous said...

I have that same love/hate relationship with Jillian... I'll have to try that dvd though, because even though she's annoying, she does work out great!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

You know I LOVE Lulu and am beyond obsessed .... and it's for reasons like that!!! Incredibly idea with the ponytail holder!

R said...

I want that hoodie! I've been trying to find one of the beanies with the ponytail hole and can't track one down anywhere.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Everyone is raving about Lulemon. I really need to order something!

Kelly said...

Yoga Meltdown is my FAVE!! I just love how she is mello and more low-key than 30 Day Shred! And the hoodie from Luluemon? Sooo cute :-D