PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year and New Blog

 Happy New Year from the Beahans!!
I seriously cannot believe that it's 2011.  I hope that you all had a fun and safe night ringing in the New Year.  We ended up taking it easy, staying in and had a fun night with family.  Josh and I celebrated the anniversary of our 1st kiss and rang in the New Year keeping up with tradition! ;)  Nothing like a good smooch to start the year off right!!



I don't know if you noticed or not, but I also got my 1st bloggy makeover thanks to Shannon @ Persnickety Pages

 If you're looking to give your blog a face-lift or want to spice it up you should drop Shannon a line, she is super sweet and was so understanding with me & my indecisiveness!  You should definitely check her out.  Thanks again Shannon!!



The starting of a new year is always exciting to me because the possibilities are endless.  One of the most beautiful things to me about the New Year is knowing that you can make a change to do something to enrich and better you life.  I hope that you get all that you want out of 2011 and that the New Year brings great things for all of my readers!      

I don't know about you, but I'm ready to rock 2011!  This year I'm bringing sexy back! ;) Operation Hot Mama is in full effect!

"I have a feeling this year is going to be better then the last... I always have this feeling and so far I'm always right!" -Khloe Kardashian 
Photobucket

7 comments:

Brittany said...

Love the new look! Happy new year! :)

Laura Beth said...

cute cute cute!!! shannon just redid my blog too. :) :)

Shannon said...

So fun! Love the Operation Sexy Momma! I am on the fit train too! Hope 2011 is the best year yet! Happy New Year, B!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

The blog makeover looks fabulous!

Melissa said...

Love your new blog look! CUTE! Happy '11!

Lindsay @ Hello Hue said...

Happy New Year! Cute cute blog design! :)

Jenny DB said...

Oooh that's so cute you guys had your first kiss on New years! Love the new look btw.