PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!





 Since Jay is with Grandma today and I've been in bed sleeping on and off all day trying to get better, I thought I would play along and link up with Leigh Ashley for Wee Bit of Me Wednesday again!  

 {one} how tall are you?
I am 6’2!  I played basketball in college and I love being tall! Plus, with a hubby that’s 6’8 I don’t really feel that tall with him around.


{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
Groceries, diapers, gas...  You know, the usuals 
{do those count as bills?}
I know those aren't very fun answers... we're really trying to be smart with money these days!  One thing that I love is Forever21 accessories though, they always have such cute stuff that is super inexpensive! 


{three} what are your three favorite websites?
Probably Blogger, Facebook and Twitter.

{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
I love working out in Asics.
I also LOVE my Hot Pink Chuck Taylors




{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
Liver and Onions! Uggh... it makes my stomach turn just thinking about it! Yuck!


{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
Hmmm... 3 or 4 pairs.  Honestly, I've been living in yoga pants lately!  I refuse to wear my bigger jeans and am really working on getting into a few older and smaller pairs.


{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
I have modeled and would love to model again.  I also love playing basketball.  I think playing for the WNBA would be such a fun job! But, realistically, I love being a mom and maybe one day would like to add coaching junior high or high school basketball and opening my own etsy shop to my job description.


{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
 Unlike my hubby, who rides in ambulances all the time being an EMT/Firefighter and loves it, my experiences with ambulances haven't been so great.  When I was in high school I got in a bad skiing accident and not only rode in an ambulance but rode in a helicopter and was airlifted to the hospital—not fun!  And when I was in college the breaks in my little Jetta went out and I was taken to the hospital in an ambulance after hitting another car  also not fun!


{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
I'm a two pillow kind of girl, but honestly I'm not picky these days!  I'll take sleep when I can get it!


{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
Ughh at the moment about a 2.  It is so hard to fit our whole life in the room I grew up in, pretty much anytime I need to find something we have to look through a billion boxes!  I know that being here for my family during all of this change is where we were supposed to be, but I'm so excited for us to have our own place again!!


Feel free to link up with Leigh Ashley and join in on the Wee Bit of Me Wednesday fun!  Ok, I'm headed back to rest up and try to get better!  

Photobucket

5 comments:

Lindsey S said...

Holy moly - you're 6'2"???
I'm 4'11"! ha!

I also love Forever 21. I was actually just checking out dresses on their website :)

Hope you're feeling better!

Kelly said...

I looove F21's clothes and accessories. So inexpensive and stylish! I love Asaics too! Hope you're feeling MUCH better soon, Britt!

Melissa said...

6'2 is awesome! :) My old roomie was 6'3. She was always worried about not finding a tall guy! HAHA! She didn't get a 6'8 guy, but he is also 6'3 LOL! People always asked her if she played basketball, but actually she was a volleyball player!

Love your answers!

Anonymous said...

6'2"...that's supermodel height! Awesome, you are so lucky!

Yes, F21...they have stolen many of my paychecks. Damn you!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, you're tall! I'm 5'11" and it was always hard for me to find girlfriends who i wouldn't tower over in heels ( yes i do love them despite my height). The problem was solved when I moved to NYC for modeling- plenty of our girlfriends 5'11" and taller in 5 inch heels! YAY!