PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday

...it's been far too long since I've linked up with Leigh Ashley for Wee bit of me Wednesdays, I always love her questions!


{one}
Name one thing you worry about running out of?
I should say diapers but luckily I stay on top of that!  I'd have to say lip sauce 
(you can read about lip sauce here)

{two}
What's your favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni and Pineapple *yum*

{three}
What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie?
The Fugitive, it's so action packed.  When I was about 10 years old my babysitter let me and my brother and sister (who were 4 and 7) stay up and watch it.  My mom was not so happy about it (obviously, it's rated R) but I remember being at the edge of my seat the whole time, I was so freaked out but had to keep my cool so I could keep watching.  

{four}
Apple Juice or Orange Juice?
OJ all the way!  We sickies have been downing a lot of Orange Juice this week.  I also got a great little cocktail recipe from my bff that I want to try out that involves OJ: Whipped Cream Vodka + Orange Juice= Creamsicle Cocktail!  It's supposed to be super yummy so I just might have to whip one (or more) up!!


{five}
What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
If it's sunny, going for a long walk.  If it's stormy, getting comfy and taking a nap with my honey.

{six}
What is the wallpaper on your cell phone of?
raindrops


{seven}
Do you have a favorite TV commercial?
I loved the 7Up truck driver calendar commercial!  Do you remember it?  I used to die of laughter whenever it came on, Sexy Kind Of...
I used to say that to my girlfriends whenever they would ask how they looked.

{eight}
What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
I haven't eaten very many weird things...?! I had Caribou Sausage last year at my Father-in-law's house?  Is that weird?  I do have to say, it was pretty dang good! 

{nine}
What is one piece of clothing you can't live without?
Camis. 
I pretty much always have a cami on under my shirt, they keep me warm and they keep me and from showing too much (on top and bottom!) 

{ten}
If you were a character from LOST, who would you  be?
I think Juliet, not only because she lives here on my Island and I've served her coffee (that she raved about!), but because I too would do pretty much anything to keep my family safe.
Juliet (aka Elizabeth) is seriously GORGEOUS in person, her skin is flawless and ok, maybe she didn't "RAVE" about my coffee BUT she did tell me that the latte I made her was "delicious" ...not to toot my own horn or anything but... *Toot Toot!*

Happy Humpday!


Photobucket

No comments: