PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fafo!

So I have this friend named Fafo...




He is seriously one of the funniest guys that I've ever met.
He is always doing something crazy to try to get a laugh out of someone.
Things like putting out the vibe at the bar:


Impersonating the guy on this commercial


or dressing up in this RIDICULOUS outfit @ Hooters
after this "dance off" @ the Cardinal's game:



In college he sent me this video...

I was so shocked and thought, what do I do?! He's really putting himself out there! I showed my friend who lived in the dorm room next to me and she received the exact same video. Turns out Fafo sent the video to all of our girlfriends!!

Anyways, now that you have a little background on my crazy friend, Fafo, I have to tell you the reason for all of this rambling. Yesterday, I found out that Fafo is going to be on America's Got Talent next Tuesday!! Faf sent me the preview link of him on next weeks show and I've just got to share it with you guys.


Haha, He is so crazy!!

signatu

3 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

hahaha those videos are hilarious!!!

Unknown said...

OMG!!! i am in love with FAFO!! i laughed my ASS off!!!

Anonymous said...

fafo is beyond adorable :3 DEFINITE WANT