Spring is such a fun time of year. I love the feeling of heading out of the colder winter months and warming up. Spring clothes are so fun and fresh. I just love the transition of winter to spring... especially in my wardrobe.
1. I love the look of having a fun, bright top layered underneath a cardigan or button up. These all would be super cute for a bottom layer:
with a cute button up or cardigan:
2. I also love dresses and skirts, they are perfect for spring:
3. And of course... you've got to have a great pedicure for all of those cute spring sandals!
Ok, now I'm all excited for Spring and it's only January!
But, I can't get too carried away with thoughts of spring just yet... I have lots of snowmobiling and hot cocoa in my future! We just decided that we're going to go on a mini little vacation to Josh's dad's vacation home in Eastern Washington next weekend! *praying for lots of snow!*













8 comments:
I love all of your choices! A pedicure is a must :)
Can't wait for Spring too!! I live in dresses, and can't wait for shorts and cardigans too. I have a feeling that Winter will stick around LONG past it's due this year though! :-P
Great choices! I can't wait until Spring time!!!
You have excellent taste in clothing lady!
You have an ADORABLE blog!!
and your fashion picks are lovely and I was SO interested in them, until I read the last tid-bit about pedicures
AGRREEEEE its a must have.
xoxo
bB
I can't wait for Spring! I wore shorts today...it was 70 degrees!
Cute!! All of these posts are making me want spring to get here!!
I found you through Aly's blog...I am hosting her Stella & Dot giveaway!! Good luck :)
xoxo
jess
Love that third top! It's so adorable!
Post a Comment